CALL FOR SESSION PROPOSALS
Do you have an idea for a conference session? Share it with us!
Submit a session proposal for the 2017 Adaptive Sports USA National Conference and Delegate Assembly.
Adaptive Sports USA seeks volunteer presenters to share your expertise with adaptive sports professionals nationwide at the 2017 Adaptive Sports USA National Conference and Delegate Assembly. The conference will take place on October 25-29 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and Ability360 Sport & Fitness Center in Phoenix, AZ. Learning new skills and sharing best practices is essential to strengthening our capacity to serve.
May 1 through June 1, Adaptive Sports USA is accepting proposals for sport and educational breakout sessions. We are looking to fill over two dozen breakout sessions covering topics from coach and athlete development, high school and collegiate sports, to revenue generation, brand identity and leadership and organizational governance. Topic experts include: philanthropists, experienced coaches, therapists and trainers, athletes, and business and marketing professionals.
Presenting at the national conference is a great way to:
- Be a key part of the event; multiple days of networking and skill-building.
- Support Adaptive Sports USA to pull of the conference, we rely on more than 25 volunteer presenters annually.
- Support the adaptive sports movement by sharing your knowledge and expertise.
Proposal Submission Deadline: June 1 at 5 pm MT.
Presenters will receive one complimentary conference registration.
To simplify the application process, please have the following information ready prior to starting the application:
- Headshots of all speakers (.jpg or .png format only 4″ x 6″ minimum size)
- Email addresses and phone numbers of all speakers
- Bios for all speakers (150 words or less)