ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Adaptive Sports USA 2018 National Conference and Delegate Assembly will be held in Phoenix, AZ on November at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Phoenix Airport and the Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center.
The Adaptive Sports USA 2018 National Conference and Delegate Assembly is a national training, education and networking opportunity open to all professionals and students involved in or wanting to learn more about adaptive sports. The event provides a venue for professionals to share best practices and current trends in the movement.
Reasons to attend the Adaptive Sports USA National Conference and Delegate Assembly:
- Network with your peers.
- Choose from over two dozen sessions.
- Learn practical tips and strategies.
- Share best practice and lessons learned.
- Hear dynamic opening and closing speakers.
- Meet diverse and dedicated adaptive sports professionals from across the nation.